Roman Chernozem, PhD student
Development and investigation of nonwoven piezoelectric 3-D fiber scaffold based on biodegradable polymers with a doping of non-stoichiometry hydroxyapatite for regenerative medicine.
- Ph.D. National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University and Ghent University, present
- M.Sc. National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2016
- B.Sc: National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2014
- R. V. Chernozem, M. A. Surmeneva and R. A. Surmenev, Influence of Anodization Time and Voltage on the Parameters of TiO2 Nanotubes, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 116, Number 1, 2016.
- Surmenev, R., Surmeneva, M., Grubova, I., Chernozem, R., Krause, B., Baumbach, T. & Epple, M. RF magnetron sputtering of a hydroxyapatite target: a comparison study on polytetrafluorethylene and titanium substrates //Applied Surface Science. – 2017.
Internships & Work experience:
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology 2015-present
- University of Duisburg-Essen, 2016