Svetlana Nazarenko, Ph.D. student
Obtaining and research of composite materials containing magnetic components
- Diploma of Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia, 2014
- Ph.D. student, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, present
- Rosenbaum, C., Diehl, S., Dormenev, V., Drexler, P., Kavatsyuk, M., Kuske, T., Nazarenko, S., Novotny, R.W., Rosier, P., Ryazantsev, A., Wieczorek, P., Wilms, A., Wohlfahrt, B., Zaunick, H.-G. Response of a close to final prototype for the P- ANDA Electromagnetic Calorimeter to photons at energies below 1 GeV (2016) Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 824, pp. 701-703.
- Diehl S., Bremer D., Drexler P., Dormenev V., Eissner T., Kuske T., Nazarenko, S., Novotny, R.W., Rosenbaum C., Zaunick H.-G. // Influence of the Light Collection Non-Uniformity in Strongly Tapered Lead Tungstate Crystals on the Energy Resolution of the PANDA Electromagnetic Calorimeter at Energies Below 1 GeV. – IEEE Transactions on nuclear science. 2016. V. 63. Is. 2. Part. 1. P. 564–568.
- Visakh P.M., Nazarenko O.B., Сhandran C. Sarath, Melnikova T.V., Nazarenko S.Yu., Kim J.-C. Effect of electron beam irradiation on thermal and mechanical properties of aluminum based epoxy composites // Radiation Physics and Chemistry: Scientific Journal. – 2017. – V. 136. – P. 17–22. >. V. 63. Is. 2. Part. 1. P. 564–568..
August – September 2011 GSI International Summer Program, Darmstadt, Germany
June – August 2012, July–September, November 2013 IONAS Group at II Physical Institute, Giessen University, Giessen, Germany
July 2014 – December 2015 AG Brinkamann at II Physical Institute, Giessen University, Giessen, Germany